Since our first Sunset Hike went so well, lets change it up a bit and hike The Stairway to Heaven (http://music.helium.com/topic/8123-stairway-to-heaven) loop.
It begins at a small parking area on Route 94, close to Heaven Hill Farm which is the address for point of reference. The parking area is labeled "A.T. Parking." The beginning of the trail is marked with white Appalachian Trail markers, and passes through a flat, grassy area.
Estimated Time: About 2 Hours
Estimated Miles: 3
Fee: $2.00/person (Cash Only)
Be Prepared with:
- Hiking boots or sneakers. Regular sneakers are ok as long as they are sturdy & protect your feet.WATER!! bring at least 1 bottle.
- Sun block, sun glasses, hat & bug spray (Good to get one that repels Ticks!)
- Snacks energy: Trail Mix, energy bar, or fruit etc.
- Don't forget your camera!
- WATER!! bring at least 1 bottle.
*Hike will be canceled in the event of thunder & lightening or heavy rain
Look forward to seeing you there!
DISCLAIMER: Your attendance on a hike is strictly voluntary and you assume full responsibility of your own safety and bringing appropriate gear. I am not a professional guide and I don’t have wilderness medical training. By rsvping “Yes” and attending the hike you agree not to hold me or any other member of this group liable for any accidents or injuries .