addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ/PA/NY 20-30's OUT & ABOUT Message Board › POSTPONED: NY Renaissance Faire! to Next Sat. 15th

POSTPONED: NY Renaissance Faire! to Next Sat. 15th

Melanie
user 11360465
Group Organizer
Belvidere, NJ
Hello All,

I'm sorry to announce postponing our event to our rain date: Next Sat. 15th.
The weather forecast is not looking good for tomorrow with predictions of thunderstorms on & off throughout the day & high winds. I've checked on several different weather forecast sites & the chance of rain & thunderstorms throughout the day was anywhere between 30% & 60% in that area. Since we will all be coming from different areas around NJ & NY & weather severity could vary, I thought this would be a safe decision.

Good news is, weather forecast for next Sat. is looking Good so far! I put a rain date of Sun. 16th just in-case but I think we'll be ok :-)

If you want to take the chance & go tomorrow, feel free to post a comment on the event that your going on the 8th, where you want to meet & your contact info. etc. in-case there's anyone else that would like to join you!

Otherwise, hopefully I'll see you on the 15th!
Please update your RSVP

Thank you & Enjoy your Weekend!
Melanie

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/NJ-PA-NY-OUT-ABOUT/events/56263132/­

When: Saturday, September 15, 2012 12:00 PM

Where: New York Renaissance Faire
600 Route 17A
Tuxedo Park, NY 10987
845-351-5171

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.