addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJConnect Message Board › Last night's meetup

Last night's meetup

Shannon C.
user 5752532
New York, NY
Thank you to everyone who came out to NJConnect’s kickoff meetup last night! Check out photos from last night's meeting at the photo tab on NJConnect's homepage.

We are looking to schedule the next meeting in mid-June and are considering a few topics to have presentations/speakers for. If you have any ideas please let us know.

Thanks!

Follow NJConnect on Twitter for updates: http://twitter.com/NJ...­
A former member
Post #: 1
Shannon, glad your first meetup was a success, I'm sorry that I was unable to attend at the last minute (still trying to finish up my lectures for this weekend at The College of NJ).

I'm definitely looking forward to the next one in June.

Mike B
A former member
Post #: 1
Shannon,

Thank you for organizing. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed meeting many of the NJ Connect members. Looking forward to the June event!

- Kate