addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Jersey Divorce Support Group Message Board › Professional Services - Discuss and Post

Professional Services - Discuss and Post

A former member
Post #: 5

Looking for advice on a particular subject or situation; or offering advice from professionals or individuals that have been in similar situations. Areas of interest include; Legal / Accounting / Divorce / Mediation / Investments / etc.

A former member
Post #: 8
For those of you who do not know, by day, I am a special education attorney, representing families of children with disabilities. 80% of parents with a child with Autism eventually divorce. But, appropriate support and case management of the education of a child with any type of disability can provide stress reduction sufficient to permit parents to enjoy their adult life more.
My contacts are as follows:
Lenore Boyarin, Esquire
day 609-409-3500
cell 908-577-0493
It would be my honor to review your situation, no charge, to be able to make a difference in the life of your child or the child of a family member or friend.
A former member
Post #: 1

Looking for advice on a particular subject or situation; or offering advice from professionals or individuals that have been in similar situations. Areas of interest include; Legal / Accounting / Divorce / Mediation / Investments

Hi Lenore,

There may be some synthesis with what you do and with the center that I work for at Rutgers - The Center for Advanced Infrastructure and Transportation (CAIT) We have as a research area, Mobility for Indiviuals with Autism. You may find this useful- if I can facilitate introductions or an interest in being involved with the research at CAIT- please let me know. My work # is 732-445-2244 ext. 6008. This is a link to the article on the austism conference held this year at CAIT. Autism Conference

Laurie

Kevin M
user 26215982
Trenton, NJ
I just joined the group, after relocating to a new area, in hopes of meeting new people and making new friends. I've enjoyed my time so far. smile

I'm posting on here because I am a cosmetic and sedation dentist. I swear that my practice is more geared towards therapy than dentistry sometimes.

However, for those of you that may have lost your dental benefits in a divorce or have spent your savings separating from the devil you married, and are in need of some dental care......call us. I promise to help you however I can.

My practice is in Brick, NJ and it's called...."The Dental Difference."

Our contact info is:

1610 Route 88 West, Suite 201
Brick, NJ 08724
(732) 785-0002

Keep smiling people. At least you're free now! biggrin

A former member
Post #: 7
Debra and I were discussing a situation regarding a "motion". can anyone tell us how to file a motion when you're soon to be ex is not paying for the rent as he is supposed to?? what are the options?
A former member
Post #: 24
This message goes out to everyone in the group. Some of you have seen my handy work at my home during the last BBQ so with that said I am offering my services to the group. There is nothing I can't build or repair in and around a house. I would like to help out our members with their to do lists around the house.
Bridget
user 13056210
Toms River, NJ
This message goes out to everyone in the group. Some of you have seen my handy work at my home during the last BBQ so with that said I am offering my services to the group. I have had a side business of doing kitchens, bathrooms, tile, painting, retaining walls, paver walkways etc for the last 15 years on and off. There is nothing I can't build or repair in and around a house. I am still licensed and insured and would like to help out our members with their to do lists around the house. I have attached some photos of work that I have done in the past on my profile page. If you are interested please call me at 908-458-2744.

Great Scott, I will get in contact with you after the holidays.
A former member
Post #: 91
Hello,

I am a professional Mediator in the field of Family Law. I have a legal background and a (w)holistic approach to resolving conflicts. Divorce is one of the most painful events in a person's life and unfortunately, at times, it is endless. Post-divorce issues are commonplace. My goal is to provide the members of this group guidance, information and resources to enable them to resolve big and small conflicts. My objective is to help you save time, money and dignity and to provide you tools that will empower you in making informed decisions.

I also do Business and Civil Mediation which includes but is not limited to landlord-tenant issues, neighbor issues, employment related issues, small claims issues, contract/contractor issues.

We are located in Morris County but have satelite offices in Central Jersey or we will come to you if required.

Thank you and have a happy, healthy and peaceful New Year!

www.oncommonground.biz
(877) 744-3944

Janelle
user 10291694
Oviedo, FL
Hello Everyone,

First, I would like to introduce myself to the group. My name is Janelle Pavon, I'm a mother of two girls, and I'm in the process of getting a divorce. It's wonderful to have a support group such as this!

As you all know, divorce is one of the most difficult transitions an individual can face. With the proper planning, the financial transition can be easier for you and your family, leaving you better prepared to start a new phase of your life. Failure to do so could result in an unfair divorce settlement for you, including tax penalties, lost money, mismanaged assets, and even bankruptcy. If you haven't guessed it already, I am a financial advisor and I would be happy to help anyone here who needs it. If you have questions, please feel free to send a message to my inbox.

Here are some of the services I provide:

Investments
Insurance
Wills & Estate Planning (we have a full time legal expert on staff)
Business Planning for small and large businesses

I wish all of you luck in this new phase of your life!!

Cheers!
Janelle

Cristina
user 38672482
Allentown, NJ
Post #: 2
Hello everyone,

My name is Cristina and I just joined the group a few weeks ago and attended my first meet up last night, I met a great group of people and Joe D. told me about the professional listing on the discussion board, so I'm posting here, if you're ever in the need for graphic design or photography services, keep me in mind. :)

Thanks and all the best!
Cristina

I am a professional graphic designer and freelance photographer with over 20 years experience. I can help you develop new marketing ideas for your business. I specialize in working with small businesses and understand their unique needs. I have worked with many businesses and can help you develop professional marketing communications, ranging from logos and business cards to web sites. My solutions are customized to meet your needs, high quality to meet your marketing objectives and yet affordable.

Check out my work at: www.cristinacastropelka.com­