addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Jersey Divorce Support Group Message Board › A Reason, A Season or a Lifetime - SPRING IS HERE - For Good

A Reason, A Season or a Lifetime - SPRING IS HERE - For Good

A former member
Everyone Has Something to Teach Us ..
With spring around the corner I wanted to share with you this message that I have seen many times:

PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON A SEASON OR A LIFETIME!

When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person. Be grateful for how they enriched your life; the lessons they have taught you about yourself and what makes you happy.

When someone is in your life for a REASON...It is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a Godsend and they are! They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then without any wrongdoing, at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they walk away or they may die. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. Your need has been answered, and now it is time to move on and cherish the memories.

When people come into your life for a SEASON...It is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real!

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. Love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank them and be grateful to them for being a part of your life.

In the five years I have been a part of this group I've met many wonderful people that have just come into and gone out of my life for a REASON that we needed each other at that point in time.

I have also been around people that have come into my life for a SEASON. I learned from them things about myself that I never realized and I would not be the person I am without thEM.

There are a few very special people who have come into my life that I consider lifelong friends - They have been there for me and I for them no matter what and I am reminded of a song from WICKED that truly captures this feeling - FOR GOOD - here are some of the lyrics from that song:

I've heard it said people come into our lives for a reason bringing something we must learn and we are led To those who help us most to grow If we let them and we help them in return Well, I don't know if I believe that's true but I know I'm who I am today Because I knew you... Who can say if I've been changed for the better? because I knew you I have been changed for good

I know my life has been changed for good as I have become a better father, son, brother, uncle, and friend because of the experiences I have shared with everyone in this group!

LIFE IS A JOURNEY - WELCOME TO WHEREVER YOU ARE - THE PEN IS IN YOUR HAND - THE REST IS STILL UNWRITTEN - DREAM BIG AND MAKE IT HAPPEN - FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

COACH JOE