addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › Antwerp Relay Marathon

Antwerp Relay Marathon

A former member
Post #: 5
Hello Everyone!

So I was thinking it would be fun to get a group of people together to run the relay marathon in Antwerp. Make a fun little weekend get away out of it.

The run is April 26th in Antwerp. Figured we could take the train down on Saturday and look around the city. Then take the train home Sunday night.

The relay is for teams of 6 people. If more than 6 want to run it maybe we can get competing teams! Whoever loses has to buy the other team drinks!?!?

The runs will only be about 5 miles a piece, so anyone could do it!

Let me know what you think and I will try to organize it!

Aloha
Amy