addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › Meetup member contribution

Meetup member contribution

Venkat
svenkat
Group Organizer
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 12
Friends,
As some of you might know, meetup is not a free site. The organizer have to pay a subscription fee. For our group, the current fee is $45 for every 3 months. It is only fair to cover this with the help of contribution from members. The idea is to collect this contribution at the end of every event. It is completely voluntary and can be as low as 20 cents per participant, but typically EUR 1. If you enjoyed a particular event, please show your appreciation by contributing voluntarily. The coordinator of the corresponding event will be in-charge of collecting from all the participants. After every 6 months or one year, if we end up with more money than the subscription fee, we'll organize a drink or a BBQ.

Suggestions or questions? Please post it below.

-Regards,
Venkat.
Jean-Philippe R.
user 9346388
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 1
I Think it's fair.

I'm in.

Venkat we should discuss for this caving thing in Linburg.

See you around

Jean-Philippe
A former member
Post #: 80
CAVING..yes me plz!
Donations, its nice if others helped in collecting.