addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › Hot air balloon ride?

Hot air balloon ride?

Venkat
svenkat
Group Organizer
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 13
Any one interested in Hot air balloon ride? I found one organization: Ballonvaarderij De Hot. Looks expensive though! In the range of ~ €150 per person!. If we are a group of 10 or 15, may be we can ask for a discount. Check out the Netherlands Balloon Ride directory

alexfromrio
user 7746334
Den Haag, NL
Post #: 13
GEEEEEEEZAZZZZZZZ!!!! 150 euro????
but I dont care, it's something I always wanted to do, I'm in!!!
A former member
Post #: 1
A bit expensive, but I'm interested by the idea.
Suzana J.
user 9629138
Amsterdam, NL
WOULD like to try that,REALLY, but it's a little TOO expensive for me!
A former member
Sure, if there's enough people interested, why not? Yeah, it might be pricey but.... what do we work so hard for????
A former member
Post #: 20
Well that's one of this experience you want to have at least ones in your life, so ja I will love to do that !
A former member
Post #: 4
Always wanted to do it! Count me and my husband in!
A former member
Depending on when the event takes place, I would love to join. smile
A former member
Post #: 10
I am interested smile
A former member
Sorry, not ATM