addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › climbing in Slotermeer

climbing in Slotermeer

Kaz H.
user 11180174
Haarlem, NL
Post #: 8
Hi, does anybody want a climbing and belay partner on Saturday evenings at the Slotermeer climbing gym? It is cheap night (6. 85 Euro ) and I can get my husband to look after the kids, so I am FREE!!! I am experienced, although far from hard core ( and climbing more like a beginner since I have had kids ) , but I just like having fun on the wall. Let me know if you are keen.

Kaz