addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Netherlands Adventurers Meetup Message Board › Room for rent- office/yoga/massage

Room for rent- office/yoga/massage

Susan
user 8470897
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 1
Dear friends,

I am very excited (thrilled!) to announce that I have a new home for my business.
And, I am looking for people to share the space with.

Rental cost & structure: email 607Herengracht@gmail.com
for the document with these details.

The room is great for yoga/massage/office/etc (I will be using it for all of the above!).
It is a room the Herengracht, about 36m2.
Just to give you a size of the space, it can fit small groups (8-10 yoga mats). And, it has great vibes- it used to be a wellness center and there is another yoga community upstairs.

This is available 15 october, and probably sooner even, as a fresh new look to the room is in progress.

Please help me by sending this message to your friends & lists who might be interested.

warm regards,
Susan

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~­*~*
Atma Ayurveda
Ayurvedic Consultations, Treatments & Yoga Therapy
06 17 222 363
www.atma-ayurveda.com