What we're about
This group is for people intereseted in NLP who
1. Are new to NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) who want to learn more about it
2. Have some experience with NLP, want to connect with others who are like-minded in the NLP Learning Community, keep their skills up to date, and learn something new
3. Want to experience NLP in action: seeing it modeled, taught, and demonstrated through the change work processes
4. Would like to experience a new NLP Process each meeting that is useful
5. Want to enjoy clearer and more articulate communication, both verbal and nonverbal
6. Are interested in the Mind Body Connection, how language and thinking affects our health
7. Interested in the Helping Professions, Therapy, Counseling, Hypnosis, Coaching, Personal Growth, and Personal and Professional Development, Communication, Education
8. Who are parents, singles, couples, students, in a time of transition, curious, love to learn, are interested in their brains, like words, want to make some sort of change
9. Want to improve their life, and enjoy better relationships, higher income, greater self-confidence, clearer thinking, a better memory, and emotional freedom.
10. Are looking for a meeting on the Eastside: Kirkland, Bellevue, Lake Forest, Redmond, Kenmore, Bothell, Wilsonville
For more information about NLP, go to: http://NLPPacific.com/whatisnlp.html (http://NLPPacific.com/whatisnlp.html)
For upcoming NLP Trainings and seminars Seattle Eastside, go to: (http://nlppacific.com/whatisnlp.html) http://NLPPacific.com/ (http://NLPPacific.com/)
You are invited to NLP Seattle Eastside Meetup.
Please join us.
I'm looking forward to seeing you there,
Lindagail, NLP Trainer and Meetup Group Organizer