French writer Jean-Paul Sartre once said "Hell is the other people". If this means that our problems, failures and suffering are born in the relationship to other people and to the outer world then, where is our sphere of influence in life, if everything seems to come from outside?
What if a big part comes from ourself, from inside us? What if reality was an illusion, or more precisely, how we see, feel and think about reality (our representation of reality) was guiding our behavior in one direction or the other?
Whatever we do, the "outer game" relates to the physical side of any activity (using the tennis racket in sports or applying the tools and procedures in your firm). The "inner game" refers to the mental aspect of the activity, how we prepare our mind before or how we use it during the activity. This is a very important ingredient to compete effectively, being performant and successful. Unfortunately, the inner skills are to often neglected.
In order to calm down your self-criticism, hesitation, over-analysis and enhance your performance, creativity and pleasure, learn to be more aware of :
- your internal sensations
- your internal dialogue (your self-talk)
- how you think about yourself and others
- how you define your relationship with others
- what motivates you and what resources you could need
- how you can achieve more mastery or satisfaction in any endeavor
- how you interfere with yourself
- how to enhance your potential
Number of participants: 6 persons
Price: free of charge