Join us and Azure Cloud School for a full Saturday of Serverless computing, networking and fun!
You will be challenged on your architectural skills and team up with someone new, to solve an interesting case study with serverless computing and a DevOps component!
Microsoft will be present with Architects & help drive the content.
The day consists of two components :
1. Whiteboard design session - In a group of people, you will work to solve a specific customer case study utilizing serverless concepts on Microsoft-tech. Each group will have a proctor guiding and helping to drive the discussion. After coming up with a solution , each group takes turn into being a customer and presenter - so you get to work on your presenter skills as well!
2. Hands-On-Labs - After being presented a reference architecture; you will get to get hands-on experience by doing a Hands-on-lab. Important: bring your own developer laptop.
09:00-09:15: Welcome, case presentation & distribute teams
09:15-11:00 : Whiteboard design session, presentations
11:00-11:15 : Presentation preferred solution
11:15-11:50 : Lunch & networking
11:50-12:00 : Hands-on-lab practical info
12:00-16:00 : Hands-on-labs
- Bring a laptop
- Visual studio 2017 (15.4 or newer) - with Azure development workload / Azure functions installed, or visual studio code with Azure tools should be installed
- .NET framework 4.7 runtime
- Office 365 account. If required, you can sign up for an Office 365 trial (the day before the event)
- Github account - https://github.com
This is a joint-meetup with Azure Cloud School, to bring our members together on a common interest. For more info - check out their meetup: https://www.meetup.com/microsoft_tech_oslo