"Multifamily Fundamentals" is, unquestionably, the best place in my opinion to start your apartment investing journey. This exceptional program is all content, no fluff. Expect to be entertained, educated and motivated. Neal Bawa is an extraordinary voice in our business, and that's why we are pleased to have him as a training partner for The Mentor Project.
During this webcast you will learn:
- The basics of multi family investing.
- Why a $25 rent increase in a 200 unit apartment complex increases your net worth by $750,000
- Single family vs multifamily – Pros and cons
- Lessons and strategies from past experience
- How to identify emerging metros and find quality apartment complexes
- How to purchase these buildings in a group, without having to put in millions of dollars
- Why single family is a job and multifamily is an investment
- California vs other states: which is better?
- What kind of returns can you expect, and the time frame
- Macro market trends supporting Multifamily investing
- Why Multifamily prices tend to be less volatile than single family prices
Don't miss this great event. Please reply with the RSVP link, then register for the webcast using The Network Events location link above. You will really enjoy it.
The Mentor Project