addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Orleans Lightworkers Network Message Board › Thank you for coming last night

Thank you for coming last night

MaryLou
user 4425650
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
I enjoyed meeting each and every one of you last night and I look forward to doing it again.

I posted the next event invitation on meetup.com with the proper date of Wednesday April 8th. I also posted a link to the book we agreed to read. (http://www.michaelsha...­) It is free online or if you like to spend money you can get it at places like Amazon.com.

As you read if there is something that you want to discuss before the next gathering feel free to use this mailing group. By responding to this email every member will receive a copy of your message.

This would be a good place to start sharing links and books and concepts. I will collect information and archive it in a file online for future reference.

All the best,

Mary Lou
891-1500
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

That book "Handbook for the new Paradigm" can be found used on Amazon or ordered for quantity discounts by calling (800) 729-4131.

This is the book that has the saying "I'm a human becoming, help me to become."

Jamie