Here we go! The first 102 class. During this class you will build and program a working temperature and humidty sensor that displays information to a 2 line LCD display. But it will do so, only if there is light in the room.
Here is what you will build:
Now the important information:
It is important to understand that at the end of the class you will leave with a working version of the picture above.
You MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING:
1. Your laptop
2. Your Arduino board and cable
3. A breadboard with several jumper wires.
The cost of the class includes the following parts that you may not have:
1. 2 line 16 character per line LCD display (blue)
2. 10 k Potentiometer for the display
3. A DHT 11 Temp/ Humidity Sensor