6:00 30 minutes of number theory or discussion of one of your favorite Black Hat 2016 talks. Post your favorite talks in this meetup below, I'll watch, and we'll discuss it. Please pose your suggestions early and often.
6:30 The Signal Protocol - we'll step through the secure messaging protocol endorsed by Edward Snowden ( http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/mobile/snowden-blessed-signal-encrypted-calling-messaging-app-comes-android-n456196 ) with an aim to understanding it well enough to implement it ourselves ... should we choose to do so ... this tape will self-destruct in 5 seconds ...
• Double-Ratchet Algorithm specification: https://whispersystems.org/docs/specifications/doubleratchet/
• Formal Security Analysis of the Signal Protocol - https://eprint.iacr.org/2016/1013.pdf
• Battle of the Secure Messaging Apps: How Signal Beats WhatsApp - https://theintercept.com/2016/06/22/battle-of-the-secure-messaging-apps-how-signal-beats-whatsapp/
• Advanced Cryptographic Racheting - https://whispersystems.org/blog/advanced-ratcheting/
• Signal Protocol - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal_Protocol
• Signal VS Telegram in Terms of Protocols - http://crypto.stackexchange.com/questions/31418/signal-vs-telegram-in-terms-of-protocols
Please add your additional resources below.