A *polymath* is a person whose expertise spans a significant number of subject areas, known to draw on complex bodies of knowledge to solve specific problems. -- Wikipedia
I'm a polymath, also known as a jack-of-all-trades. I've had a wide and varied career, and I have a lot of areas that just plain interest me. This is your chance to ask for help in solving a problem, or just for more information on almost any topic. Or just come, hang out, and add your two cents to the conversation.
Past topics have included:
* Field Programmable Gate Arrays (Xilinx, Lattice, Verilog, Lucid).
* Microcontrollers (Arduino, etcetera).
* Microservers (Raspberry Pi, etcetera).
* Embedded programming.
* Network engineering.
* 3D Printing.
* 3D Modeling.
* Modeling for Prototyping and Fabrication.
* Data Modeling and Database Design.
* Programming Languages (Java, C/C++, Python).
* Job Search Assistance.
* Home maintenance.
* Books, Music, Movies, Games.
* Problem solving.
If I don't know the answer to your question, I'll help you find the answer yourself. There is no charge for my time, but I do suggest that if you find it helpful, you make a small donation ($5) to Nova Labs to help keep the lights on.
This was originally the FPGA Experimenters meetup, but over time its scope has grown and morphed, so I'm just acknowledging that.