addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NOVA Makers Message Board NOVA Makers Discussion Forum › Any one interest in a Tuesday Evening Road Trip?

Any one interest in a Tuesday Evening Road Trip?

A former member
Post #: 1
I am thinking of visiting the 3DMetalParts lab located in at 5330 46th Avenue, Hyattsville, Maryland. More information can be found here, make sure to click on the about page.

http://www.facebook.com/MakingMakerTechTuesday­

Would anyone else be interested? It does not have to be this Tuesday although that was when I was originally planning on going but then I thought some of you guys might want to go as well.

Let me know if you are interested, by responding to this, I am tracking it.

It is only open on Tuesday evening so that already decided, :o). The question is which Tuesday works best if you are interested.

Ted M.
tmarkson
Reston, VA
Post #: 5
Wayne, Email the chatter listserv at Nova Labs - just copy pasta what you wrote in the discussion. chatter at nova-labs dot org

You'll need to register at Nova Labs before being able to post on the lists. https://www.nova-labs...­

Ted
A former member
Post #: 2
I don't think it is working... I emailed it again today.
A former member
Post #: 3
Never mind. Subscription are were turned off by default. I had to turn them on.

That is really no better the discussion board if they are off by default.

Oh well.

Thanks, I'll leave it at that.