addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NOVA Makers Message Board NOVA Makers Discussion Forum › Backyard Theater / Any A/V makers out there?

Backyard Theater / Any A/V makers out there?

A former member
Post #: 21
Anyone else played around with setting up a backyard theater or have any interest? It would be my dream Meetup.

I host outdoor movie nights in my backyard. I don't invest a lot in my set up, and most is from Craigslist/yard sales. I do want to MAKE some things to tweak it. For example, I would like to build an FM transmitter to send the sound through radios, among other things. In the winter, it could be a Drive In!

There's so much to know and learn about the equipment and set up: throw distance and aspect ratio....I am just learning these things.

-Audrey Anne

A former member
Post #: 2
I don't have any experience, nor do I have room to do anything like this myself, BUT I'm definitely interested, and building an FM transmitter sounds like a fun project.