This is a VIRTUAL NOVA Scribes meetup.
Why use visual templates?
Visual templates are large-scale graphic charts with containers of information that reflect the flow of the process. You may have seen the Business Model Canvas, the Graphic Gameplan, the Context Map, and the Five Bold Steps. We’ll cover how to use these and other visual templates, and you’ll practice creating your own visual templates using nothing more than a rough sketch and PowerPoint.
What we'll cover:
• Examples and instructions on the most popular visual templates
• Best practices for designing and producing your own visual templates
• A case study of how visual templates helped pave the way for organizational change
• Time to design and get feedback on your own visual template.
What you'll get:
• A worksheet to guide your design of visual templates,
• Examples of visual templates from the top visual practitioners and practices,
• A topic-specific resource list,
• An icon library to draw from,
• PLUS: access to the recorded webinar!
What to have ready:
• A solid network connection, a quiet space, and preferably a headset to participate with
• Your preferred note-taking tools.
Also, in advance of the Meetup, please download and print the following worksheets (preferably on 11x17 paper):
• Dot Grid: http://www.lizardbrainsolutions.com/s/11x17-dot-grid.pdf
• Visual Vocabulary: http://www.lizardbrainsolutions.com/s/Visual-Vocabulary-2017a.pdf
• Visual Templates worksheet: http://www.lizardbrainsolutions.com/s/Visual-Templates-for-Facilitation-v02-p1.pdf
• Visual Templates resource list: http://www.lizardbrainsolutions.com/s/Visual-Templates-for-Facilitation-RESOURCES-lowk.pdf
You can also find this list of resources to download here: http://www.lizardbrainsolutions.com/seeyourideas/2019/2/5/visual-templates-workshop-description-and-materials