This group is open to EVERYONE - married, single, and all in between. If you identify as gay, lesbian, bi, straight, male, female, or any combination thereof - you are ALL welcome!This a Member Led Community. Everyone is an Event Organizer and is able to post and host your own events. This will assure that everyone's ideas and suggestions can be appreciated. Of course I have the right to remove any event that does not fall within the mission of this group (remember, we are an R rated group folks).
We are looking for people who are both naughty AND nice. This group will be unlike any that you have seen so far. Most groups cater to the strictly vanilla, more sedate crowd, with their predictable, passionless events. I aspire to get your blood pumping. Whether it be brunching with Drag Queens, admiring beautiful burlesque dancers, or attending risque theater productions. Most importantly you will be engaging in activities that promote honest and real conversation about human sexuality, with others who appreciate that freedom. We will have lively monthly Discussion Groups on topics that would be considered inappropriate in mainstream society. I will be promoting sex-positive education, and there will be opportunities to learn more about the kink lifestyle, and even a bit about our own sensual nature through workshops and seminars. We are about fostering intimate, lasting relationships through small table dinner events, and small group activities.
This group stresses relationships, NOT "hook-ups". I realize that everyone has their own definition of hook-ups, so I will clarify in saying that I am encouraging true bonds between us, with the intention of building life-long relationships whether it be platonic or otherwise.
Important: This group is NOT a Swingers Group, Play Group, or Sex on Premises Group. There will NEVER be nudity in my home. We are simply a group of flirty, friendly and fun people who enjoy the company of others who are of the same mind.
1. I ask that you have a complete profile with ALL questions answered, along with a good facial pic so that we can recognize you at events. (Again, this group will ALWAYS promote honesty and transparency. If this is a problem for anyone, than this is not the group for you.)
2. To have an engaged group, I am enforcing a "No Show, You Go" policy for some events that require reservations. For more information on that, visit the Discussion Forum. Otherwise, there is a general rule that up to 3 no-shows will be forgiven, but after 3, you will be removed. This group is about the quality of people and events, not the quantity of members.
3. While I know that the temptation may be great to contact the attractive people here, we would all appreciate if you refrained from sending personal messages prior to meeting at an event. The group is here to provide a safe, comfortable, no stress environment in which to meet folks face-to-face. Play by the rules!
4. No pictures will be taken of any group member without their permission.
5. Resist the urge to message your fellow members soliciting sex. This is not a dating site. Meetup groups are intended to bring people face to face, in a safe place where connections can naturally happen.
6. Any unwanted sexual advances will NOT be tolerated. Remember - I have the right to bounce anyone who does not follow the rules, or otherwise disrupts the peace and harmony of us all. I am strict, but fun!
To join this group, there will be an annual donation of $7.00 with a 30 day trial. There will be some events that require a fee separate from the membership dues, and will be clearly marked. We are an active group, therefore, membership fees will help cover the costs of running this group, and time and effort involved. This will hopefully assist in encouraging only genuine members (with appropriate intentions) to join.
COME JOIN US, AND HELP TO CREATE A PLACE WHERE WE CAN BE OUR TRUE UNINHIBITED SEXY SELVES!!!