For $15 (includes your open gym fee) Coach Kevin Kwon from Kratos Volleyball Academy will be teaching the next mini-clinic to help bring your game to the next level. The focus this week will be advanced attacking skills.
PLEASE NOTE: This clinic is for INT/COMP players. The skills being covered aren't appropriate for REC level players.
If you'd prefer to only come for the clinic, and not stay for the open gym after, the cost is $10 for an hour of coaching. The clinic will be limited to 20 people.
If you want to take your game to the next level, this is how you do it.
Please RSVP for one of the open gym events as well if you plan to stay.
• Coaching experience over 15 years.
• Played competitive volleyball for 20 years and currently, competing at Men’s AA level.
• Played Men’s Club VB at Northern Illinois University – 2 time All Conference Setter and Captain.
• Coached Great Lakes High Performance Elite Team for 4 years.
• Coaching high school Gatorade Player of the Year, All State players, NCAA First Team All Americans.