addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Shore Volleyball Group - NSVBALL.COM Message Board › Wanting to play some competitive and fun volleyball either this Fall or Winter!!

Wanting to play some competitive and fun volleyball either this Fall or Winter!!

Jennifer
user 65982952
Libertyville, IL
Post #: 1
Does anyone have a team at Jesse Oaks for this Fall or even Winter and needs another player? I am very interested in playing! I would say I have in between an A and B skill level. I played at Jesse Oaks on a coed team the Summer of 2011 and I miss it and I played volleyball in high school! Please let me know!
A former member
Post #: 23
HEy Jen,

We play Co-Ed Competitive 6's VB at Round Lake beach on Weds and need another female. All the females played hsvb. The guys play that or club too. it is very close to j oaks and is only $20. we got BWW as a sposnsor! It is like 2 blocks away from where we play. We are BB skill level, good competitive VB player. Which night and lg did you play at oaks? i probably saw you and never knew it!

Andrew