addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Shore Volleyball Group - NSVBALL.COM Message Board › Volleyball Venues

Volleyball Venues

Chris W.
user 12510027
Group Organizer
Libertyville, IL
Post #: 16
I've been getting more inquiries regarding where to play volleyball. Here is the sheet I created to track which places have open volleyball.

LINK TO VBALL VENUES ON GDOCS

I've been to most of them, and some are more competitive than others. If you want more info on an event, just ask. Also, be sure to check with the gym to confirm they have vball on the schedule. They do change from time to time. I work on adding an address to the locations, and maybe even my "review" on the level of play.
George M
user 19873331
Mundelein, IL
Post #: 11
I also made a map with outdoor sand places, anyone can add to it

https://maps.google.c...­
Chris W.
user 12510027
Group Organizer
Libertyville, IL
Post #: 18
Nice! I updated with a couple places I know of.
Linda
LindaRizz
Wauconda, IL
Post #: 3
Info for Wauconda open gym is incorrect. Park District posts a handful of open gyms during fall.
Chris W.
user 12510027
Group Organizer
Libertyville, IL
Post #: 19
Thanks for the heads up. I will update
Tom L.
user 3255878
Mundelein, IL
Post #: 15
Just found out about this place in Palatine for indoors on Tuesdays but is only for a short period(Mar-May).
Never been here before but I'm guessing it is similar to the other Palatine vball open gyms.
If there's nothing else happening on a Tue, it might be worth it for those who need their vball fix.

Winston Park Campus (Junior High Gym); 900 E Palatine Rd
http://saltcreek.mult...­ (bottom 1/2 of page)