addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Kelley
user 86212102
Antioch, IL
Post #: 2
I would like some input as to the social event dates and venues.

Where would it be easiest to meet? Mundelein? Libertyville?

What would be the best dates in the near future to hold it?

Do we want just drinks and appetizers? A place with live music? A place with trivia?

I'll start doing some research this weekend and bank on 2-3 weeks out on a Saturday most likely. I'll see what places are convenient (relative to the Mundelein indoor open gym) and if they have deals/events going on. I would REALLY appreciate any input!!! Thanks!
Tom L.
user 3255878
Mundelein, IL
Post #: 17
The month of May & Mon-Thu nites should be OK. Sat/Sun: late morning/early afternoon & would be leaving by about 3pm. I don't have a normal work schedule & will be more erratic in the coming months. Also, at or near Mundelein is ideal & prefer a quieter setting.

Kelley
user 86212102
Antioch, IL
Post #: 5
Would anyone be interested in going back to Austin's May 4th? Modern Day Romeos are playing and I've wanted to see them for a while now. Let me know!!!
Kelley
user 86212102
Antioch, IL
Post #: 6
Hey!!

I'm trying to gauge interest in attending a concert at Austin's Fuel Room (in Libertyville) this Saturday. Modern Day Romeos will be playing at a Halloween show - costumes expected! Please let me know if anyone would be interested in attending! If I get enough replies I'll make an event out of it!
Thanks!!!