addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Shore Volleyball Group - NSVBALL.COM Message Board › 2014 Leagues - Fatman's Gurnee

2014 Leagues - Fatman's Gurnee

Chris W.
user 12510027
Group Organizer
Libertyville, IL
Ballers,
This is part 2 of our new initiative to help players find places to play volleyball.  Fatman's of Gurnee has 4 sand courts.  Nets are high quality, and the courts are well constructed.  They have an outdoor bar and seating area near the courts. VERY nice sand.
They offer a wide variety of play options.  Coed 6's (Rec & Intermediate), Women's 6's (Intermediate), Men's & Women's 4's (Competitive).
SPECIAL OFFER FOR OUR MEMBERS:  Any team that signs up that was referred by North Shore Volleyball will receive a $25 gift card to be used for food and drink.  They'll also give our group a $25 card to be used for parties/events.  YOU MUST LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE A NSVBALL MEMBER TO RECEIVE THE GIFTCARD!  Please let me know as well so I can make sure we get credited.The leagues run Mon-Fri and are able to accommodate all skill levels. They do monitor the level of play closely, and will move teams up or down to the appropriate level to keep things safe, fun, and fair for everyone involved.
REC: Least competitive league. This league is for those who want to improve their game and have FUN!  No Jump Serving or Excessive force hitting in this league.  If you don't have much experience playing, this is the perfect league for you.  No need to worry about a trip to the emergency room from a 6'10 guy spiking on your face.
INT:  Players have a very good understanding of rules and possess a higher skill level. Generally, players have extensive experience playing, and may have played club and/or college level volleyball.  If you've been coming to our B & up events, this would be your league.
Competitive: This is for advanced players.  Very competitive.  Cash payouts for the winners!

CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION INFO AND A REGISTRATION FORM ----> http://fatmanpizzapub...­
Someone will call you back to complete the registration and take payment.  At that time, please let them know you were referred by NSVBALL.
Let's make this an awesome volleyball summer!
Thanks,
Chris
A former member
Post #: 1
This is Bill, I have met quite a few of you over the last several months and have enjoyed playing indoors but ready for some sand play and maybe a cold beer or two. Was looking to put a team together at Fatmans on Tuesdays in the intermediate league that several others from our group will be playing in, If you are interested in joining the team, let me know. bmorrissey@harger.com.
Robin
user 48130502
Libertyville, IL
Post #: 2
Ill play on Tuesdays at Fatmans. I'm a b+ player. I play at Jesse oaks on Mondays. How much is Fatmans? I can also sub Tuesdays at Jesse oaks or Fatmans. 8477918191 text me or put me on your sub lists
George M
user 19873331
Mundelein, IL
Post #: 28
I changed my mind, I don't want to drive that far Tuesdays only for 1 hour so count me out for Fatmans/Jesse Oaks
Thomas
user 14664176
Wheeling, IL
Post #: 13
Hi, thanks for the info. I be interested in sub too as work may required me to travel during the week. You can text me at 714-213-5094.
J.C.
user 144438902
Zion, IL
Post #: 1
Looking for a player for women's 6s B level play Mon night at Fatman's. Play starts this Monday May 5th you can text me at: 847-528-1504