Nonviolent Communication (NVC) practice group sessions are safe spaces where we practice skills such as deep listening, self connection, expression of feelings and needs, authentic connection and explore more complex feelings such as guilt, anger and shame. The aim is to become more fluent in expressing and listening to ourselves and others with compassion. All welcome!
Cost: Donations - suggestion R50
A typical evening looks like this:
5:40 pm - Group Intro and Check-In's
6:00 pm - A sharing/explanation of an NVC concept, reading, poem
6:15 pm - Play NVC Games / practice!
7:30 pm - Closing and Check-Out's
7.40 pm - End
Why join the practice group?
• To learn or review compassionate communicating (NVC) concepts
• To become fluent in using these concepts
• To get support in your practice and commitment by belonging to a like-minded community
• For empathy and connection
• To develop friendships that are grounded in authentic compassionate communication
• To be inspired and reminded of NVC purpose and consciousness
• To serve life and contribute to the community by sharing Nonviolent Communication through teaching or leadership skills