5200 Rood Bridge Road, Hillsboro, OR
Our meeting always has guest speakers, typically guides who share how to fish the local rivers and tips on the coming up salmon or steelhead runs.
Our Chapter Meetings are always the 2nd Thursday of the month, with no meetings in July or August.
All skill levels are encouraged to attend. You do not have to be a member to come check out a meeting.
Check out our Facebook Page for more info:
This is an official meeting of the NW Steelhaders association - Tualatin Valley chapter.
Some of the members of the steelheaders are also members of our Meetup group, but not all.
Everyone is welcome to show up early around 6:30 for meet and greet, but the official meeting starts at 7:00.
The meeting typically includes:
1. Welcome & Intro by Chapter President
2. Who has been fishing: fishing reports and stories of recent trips
3. Association, Chapter, and STEP news
4. Guest speakers: Usually a guide or experienced speaker
5. Drawings: Free door prize and raffle tickets
U can buy drinks and food at the location.
Hope to see you there.