addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NW Wilderness Message Board › mid-week hikers?

mid-week hikers?

Kate
user 7938326
White Salmon, WA
Post #: 10
I live in the Columbia River Gorge and I work through the weekends. I usually have some time off Mon-Thurs but I miss all of the great hikes that this group organizes around the weekends. If anyone wants to get together mid-week, please drop me a line! Thanks,
Kate
A former member
Post #: 3
Kate I have a lot of weekdays off too. If you are free this Monday I'd love to schedule a hike with you. I typically like hikes that are at least around the 12 mile range and can go much longer if the weather is good. I don't mind a steep trail, but I don't have to always be climbing either.

Anyways if Monday sounds good let me know. I'd be happy to explore around the East side of Mt Hood too or even Mt. Adams.

Bonnie
Todd O
user 2364738
Portland, OR
Post #: 24
If you end up going on Tuesday, I'd like some company on a 12 - 15 mile, moderate to difficult hike. I may be available Monday, too, but right now there is some possibility I will need to work on Monday.

East side of Hood is good. I am also interested in heading up around Mount Margaret, north of Mount St. Helens, before the snow gets too deep to knock that out as a hike rather than a snowshoe.
A former member
Post #: 6
Wish I wasn't working on Tuesday. Sounds fun.
Derek P.
user 30102412
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hi! So I'm new to the group and I'm also looking for weekday hiking partners.

Cheers,
Derek