addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NW Wilderness Message Board › Mt St Helens

Mt St Helens

Bob R
Bob_RR
Battle Ground, WA
Post #: 4
Hello All, I have five tickets available to climb Mt. St Helens on September 28th. They are $22 a ticket, first come first serve. If you are interested, call me at (360) 690-5965 so that I can hold a place for you. Then mail a check to P.O. Box 2613, Battle Ground, 98604.

Bob