Question: How can Founders/Owners maximize their return on their dreams and the investment of their time and energy while the investors maximize their return on their monetary investment?
Content: In this 60 minute webinar based workshop, we will review some of the major issues affecting the after tax ROI for both the Founders and the Investors and when these issues need to be addressed in order to craft a better exit.
• Establish a Proper Foundation by Structuring the Startup for maximum return
• While Conducting the Operations of the Startup,
• Play Defense to minimize unnecessary Cash Outflow
• Play Offense to increase current or future cash Inflow
• Scrub down every paragraph in the term sheet for all equity or debt fund raises
• Zone in on investors’ financial reporting requirements
• Prime up your financial picture before audits, exit talks or IPO’s
• Owners/Investors/shareholders take advantage of
- Lower tax rates
- Ordinary tax write offs
ANSWER: A LITTLE BIT HERE AND THERE EVERY DAY
Target Audience – Entrepreneurs, current and would be angel and VC investors
Desired Learning – students will be able to identify the areas of opportunities and exposures that they will need to address in order to obtain the “best possible” return on their business and investment.