addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York Corporate Social Responsibility Meetup Group Message Board › Foresters: Investing Sharing Inspiring

Foresters: Investing Sharing Inspiring

A former member
Post #: 17
I am a former member of CSR Brussels, Belgium group for 4 years and attended CSR NYC events regularly for about a year (need to get back to it!). My Masters thesis was on SRI, socially responsible investments and yep, I absolutely believe many people can be much more socially-responsible!

I wanted to share with you info about Foresters. I consider it a socially-responsible company! actually Foresters is a 135 year old NON-PROFIT financial services organization with roots in Canada. They do business in Canada, USA and UK. They have special member benefits beyond just your insurance plan benefit which are family oriented and community-based.

So if you are in the market or SHOULD be in the market for investment products, annuities and investment products

CHECK OUT FORESTERS! http://www.foresters....­

I am a broker agent with Foresters for insurance products so feel free to ask me for a quote.
work cell 1 347 578 3663

I am a HUGE fan of Foresters and believe they are totally good CSR! Not too common in financial services...

Nice summer,
Pai