addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The NY Culture Circle! Message Board › MEETUP CANCELLED!!! The January Culture Circle

MEETUP CANCELLED!!! The January Culture Circle

Phil R.
PhilRobinson
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi Everyone,

TONIGHT'S CULTURE CIRCLE IS CANCELLED!!

I'm sorry for the short notice--

Sean, whose apartment we were meeting at, came down with the flu today and is very contagious. Strict doctor's orders to not let anyone be around his place.

(I also scrambled and tried to arrange four different last-minute backup plans, but none of them were available.)

SO, we will all meet NEXT MONTH at the regularly-scheduled Feb Culture Circle on 2/22:

http://www.meetup.com/NY-Culture-Circle/events/86977022/­

Any questions/comments, feel free to e-mail me through the site or post to this discussion in our forum.

Stay warm,

-Phil