Hot FinTech Demos:
- Arch: Arch automates private investment operations for investors, accountants, advisors, and asset managers. As the digital admin for private investments, Arch manages new investments, updates, capital calls, distributions, financial statements, and taxes in a single collaborative platform. By automating repetitive, manual tasks, clients save time, reduce expenses, and remove frustration from private investment operations.
- NarmiTech: Narmi provides superior technology – namely mobile and online banking – to regional and community financial institutions (RCFIs).
With Narmi’s help, RCFIs better compete with mega-banks, challenger banks, and FinTech companies to create a more diverse and engaging financial ecosystem. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in New York City.
- Siork: SIORK helps fintech companies to analyze customer data and detect criminal activities, including Money Laundry, Terrorist Financing, and Financial Fraud in both developed and emerging markets. SIORK’s solution Anti-Financial Crime Suite, is composed of Artificial Intelligence technologies to identify suspicious activity patterns, Natural Language Processing for reading free text in news article, trade finance for optimizing character matches.
- Payclub: Payclub is changing what it means to bank for Gen Z. Our approach allows users to create both a personal account plus an unlimited number of collaborative group accounts. Payclub solves the biggest issues with collecting, spending, and automating budgets for this next generation that is more practical, careful with credit, debt adverse, socially aware, and conscious of where their money is spent. Through our leveraged acquisition model, Payclub builds a strong financial relationship with Gen Z before anyone has the opportunity to and at an acquisition cost 100x less than a typical bank.
- Cutover: Cutover is a leading SaaS company transforming the world of work by enabling Enterprise Agility.Cutover is bridging the gap between human and technical change activity, bringing together data in disconnected sources such as spreadsheets, emails and project plans to allow the whole enterprise to quickly adapt to and benefit from rapid change. Customers include leading global Financial Institutions such as Barclays and Nationwide Building Society.
6:30-7:00pm Registration & Networking
7:00-8:00pm Demos and panel
Proudly sponsored by:
Latham & Watkins
Envestnet | Yodlee