addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NY Hardware Start-up Message Board › ME Intern/Assist for Wearables Startup

ME Intern/Assist for Wearables Startup

MsMcIntosh
msmcintosh
New York, NY
Post #: 6
Hey Hardwarians,

Carnise again. I'm the designer co-founder of a wearables startup. We are nearing the end of our prototype (yay!) and need an extra pair of awesome EE hands. Great opportunity to be a part of very unique wearable, and see a startup from the ground up.

If anyone is interested in assisting or would recommend an Electrical Engineer student, available for about 2 weeks, please contact me as soon as possible. Official start would be flex August 1, 2014.

Person would be working directly with EE & ME co-founders and would be very hands on with the product. If the person is a student, they should be versed in the basic engineering tools.

As always, exciting times.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Cheers!
~C