Join us for our second NYC Legal Tech Meetup "Drinks + Demos"!
When: Tuesday, May 1, 6:30 p.m.
Where: Grand Central Tech (https://grandcentraltech.com/) (335 Madison Avenue)
Sponsor: Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati (https://www.wsgr.com)
What: Drinks (and pizza), networking, and live demos of some of the most interesting and innovative legal tech products in the market today, including audience Q&A.
(1) Paladin (https://www.joinpaladin.com/): Paladin is building a global pro bono platform, working with Fortune 500s, law firms and law schools to maximize the ROI of their pro bono programs, while increasing access to justice.
(2) PacerPro (https://www.pacerpro.com/): Used by 35+ of the AmLaw 100 and all the top litigation boutiques, PacerPro simplifies access to PACER, enabling litigation teams to better manage their cases, and firms to better leverage their experience.
(3) ReplyToSome (https://www.replytosome.com/): ReplyToSome helps lawyers and other professionals who handle sensitive information to minimize the risk of emailing it to the wrong people.
(4) Casetext (https://casetext.com/): Casetext provides cutting-edge legal research technology to litigation practices, including top AmLaw 100 law firms.
(5) Doxly (https://doxly.com/): Doxly transforms legal transaction management by allowing legal teams and their clients to collaborate, manage, and accelerate every stage of the deal process.
(Relatedly, if you have a legal tech company that currently has a product in (or coming to) the market that you'd like us to consider for future Demo Days, please reach out to us here: https://nyclegaltech.com/demos/.)
Note for students: We're happy to waive the cover charge for students willing to volunteer to help with a portion of the event (man the check-in table for a short stretch, etc.). If you're interested in volunteering, please reach out to the organizer directly.