addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Cassandra User Group Message Board › Cassandra Developer in NYC

Cassandra Developer in NYC

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi! I have an exciting consulting opportunity for a direct media client of mine here in NYC. They have a lot of exciting initiatives planned for 2012, and this presents a great way to join a progressive group. They are looking for hands on developer to help with new project within their consumer technology department. -NoSQL-Cassandra are must have skills; Unix/Linux-Oracle-Hadoop would be nice to haves. Some duties include but are not limited to reporting, Data Analytics/crunching. The initial project is slated to last at least 6 months plus, and there is the possibility of the position turning out to be permanent down the road. If you would like to hear more about these positions please contact me at 212-269-1140.