addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Cloud IT Meetup Message Board › Sayin' Hi!

Sayin' Hi!

Robert U.
user 125576402
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hey folks -

Just wanted to intro myself! I'm Rob Usdin. I'm a contract trainer working out of New Jersey. I've previously done a LOT of Microsoft Office training. Over the past 4 months I was brought onto a Google Apps rollout project and I've really found some great value in them over the Microsoft platform. I had used them before for more personal uses (I'm a podcaster and into New Media and help organize Podcamp Philly) but my eyes have been opened to their vaue in Enterprise level uses.

So I'm looking to network and find folks who have more into to impart on the GApps platform. I'm looking forward to a meetup - whenever that may be! Thanks!

--*Rob
Gail A.
user 66925972
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Thanks Rob! So glad you found our meetup. We'll be posting a date for our January meetup soon.

Look forward to meeting you!
Gail