addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Cloud IT Meetup Message Board › Google Hangouts and iOS Device Problem!

Google Hangouts and iOS Device Problem!

Dan C
user 117180892
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hoping some of you may be have run into this and have a work around. On my personal GMail accounts, I can text using Hangouts from my phone to PC and PC to phone with notifications popping up normally.

For some reason, my apps domain (the one I admin for work) the messages only work one way. I can send from my phone to client machines but vice versa doesn't automatically go through. I have to open Hangouts on the iOS device and wait for it to refresh.

I've checked all settings to ensure they are the same for both my personal and gogle apps accounts. I have uninstalled the iOS apps and reinstalled as well as the Google services from the admin. The Admin settings seem fine. Must be missing something!

Thanks all
dan@starchefsinc.com