Come play some beach volleyball :) Games will be 4x4, rotating 3 teams, rally scoring to 15.
Things to Know:
• Wondering what beginner-ish means? Simply put, you know whatsecond ball means, and you can bump, set and spike...you just might have some (or a lot of) "just kidding" moments.
• We are a fun and friendly group. Any arguments over calls will be a redo.
• "Daria plays" are discouraged, but you get one freebie.
• Dancing between plays is allowed! If you have a beach radio pleasebring it.
• Open invites to drinks/ lemonade after the game :) Losers can drown their sorrows.
• Sorry guys no refunds!
Where is it?
Pier 25 is located by the West Side Highway between North Moore St. and Harrision St. It's the first Pier north of Battery Park City.
Closest subways are: Canal (A, C, E), Franklin St. (1), Chambers on the (A,C, 2,or 3)