addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Manga & Comics Group Message Board › Reni's Maid Cafe

Reni's Maid Cafe

Peter F.
ArtOnTheHouse
New York, NY
Post #: 1
This was my first time attending a ReniReni performance and just watching all the otaku cheer and dance and just enjoy themselves. I felt like I was at an anime version of a Tex Avery nightclub (where the Wolf ogles a Red-headed song & dance girl). I was happy to be a part of it, and once I get a steady income from a steady employment, I'll probably attend the next one.