addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Mobile App Developers (iPhone, Droid, iPad) Message Board General News & Information › Suggest content for a new book on Interface Design

Suggest content for a new book on Interface Design

A former member
Post #: 196
Hi group,

I've been commissioned by AVA Publishing to write a book on Interface Design for graphic designers and I am seeking good examples of UI design (websites, phone apps, computer game interfaces etc.). The work can be your work, favourite work from others or student/graduate work. Hope you can suggest some?

I have set up a Wiki which breaks down each chapter, explaining the structure and asks (in red type) for your suggestions by the set deadlines http://aestheticsofuse.wikispaces.com/­.

Any suggestions that make it into the book will gain an acknowledgement, and a link. Any copyright clearances and licences will be dealt with by the publisher's picture editor before publication.

I hope we can collaborate?

Dave Wood
Lecturer in Digital Design
Glasgow Caledonian University
Department of Computer, Communications and Interactive Systems
dave.wood[at]gcu.ac.uk
Web: gcal.academia.edu/DaveWood
Blog: internalexternal-2010.blogspot.com/
Room M213
0141 331 3155