addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC OCaml Meetup Message Board › Code cafe at ~ 5:30 pm some time next week?

Code cafe at ~ 5:30 pm some time next week?

Carmelo P.
user 13387655
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I'd like to meet up again and do some programming after work next week. Anybody interested? I can meet basically anywhere in the city. My only criteria is that the location actually has good coffee.
Sebastien M.
user 26621072
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hey

You know, you can propose a meetup whenever you want, right? :)

For a code cafe, I can only the weekend.
I need to get https://github.com/sm...­ going :)
What about Sunday afternoon?

Ashish A.
ashish_agarwal
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 4
I can do both weekends and weekdays after work. However, I'm not free this Wed April 23rd. Carmelo, let me know what works for you and we can announce it. I agree on the good coffee criteria. Juan Valdez has been working out due to reasonable amount of space and wifi, but please suggest any other options.

-Ashish
Carmelo P.
user 13387655
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Let's do Sunday afternoon April 27th. Sound good? I know of a coffee place in the Upper East Side (91st and 2nd) called DTUT which has wifi and is large but can crowd up on Sundays.

If UES is too out of the way for people, I can do Juan Valdez. There just aren't many *good* coffee places with a lot of seating and wifi in Manhattan.

Ashish A.
ashish_agarwal
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 5
Sounds good. I'll announce it for 2 PM on the 27th.