• We will be taking the 8:43 train from GC to Poughkeepsie and the catching the shuttle bus from the train station in Poughkeepsie which will get us to the fairgrounds before noon.
• Please check track information posted at GC. Deborah or I will be waiting at the track entry until 8:30. You don't have to be at GC at 8 am but be on time. If you arrive to GC after 8:30, check the comments on the meetup to know what train we are sitting in or text Deborah or I.
• We will leave the fairgrounds a little before 5pm to take the 5:54pm train back to NYC. Train arrives NYC at 7:43. Getaway tickets are available for $37.50 (includes discounted entry into the Sheep and Wool Festival and RT train fare).
• Tickets can be purchased at any of Grand Central ticket machine. There will be two tickets-one for the train and one for entry into the festival.
• There is a shuttle bus fee from Poughkeepsie of around $5/OW, make sure you have cash for the bus driver.
It is that time of year again! Join us for a day adventure to Rhinebeck for the Sheep & Wool Festival. If you have yet to go, this is a great Fall trip to stock up on all your yarn for holiday projects and to enjoy the scenery and local food, wine and pasturing animals.
Hope to see you there!