Announcing a new Meetup for NYC Predictive Analytics!
What: How OMGPOP Uses Predictive Analytics to Drive Change
When: Thursday, July 1,[masked]:30 PM
2 Park Ave, 4th Floor between 32nd and 33rd St.
New York, NY 10016Description:
Often it is the case that data is not actionable. Andrew and Nathan Artz, both with multi-player gaming website OMGPOP.com, will walk you from the question "How can we get more users to pay" through to modeling paying users, to acting on the insights discovered in the data in a real example used from their current work.The talk will include:
- Choosing and verifying the initial dataset ("what data do I use?")
- Discovering Indicators of Paying Users ("what do paying users care about?")
- Using Insights to drive change ("how can I use this data to drive change?")
- Developing KPI's to measure change ("how can I measure my change?")
- Verifying that this change is working ("how can I verify that this change is working?")
Andy Artz is the Director of Analytics at OMGPOP, and graduated with a degree in physics from Harvard.
Nathan Artz graduated from MIT with a BS in Computer Science with a focus in AI in 2009 and currently works on analytics and modeling for OMGPOP.
We will start serving refreshments at 6:30.
We hope to see you there!
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/NYC-Predictive-Analytics/calendar/13759867/