Location visible to members
Please be there 15 minutes earlier so you can get set up, and bring a white and a red t-shirt.
Game style and Rules:
1. HAVE FUN!!! It's SOCCER
2. We'll play (2) 30-minute games.
3. We will divide into teams based on everyone's experience and skills.
4. No ball hogging.
5. Please use turf shoes or sneakers. You will not be allowed to play with cleats.
6. The games are very laid back; rough play, tackles or sliding are not allowed and will not be tolerated.
7. We'll play with corner kicks and ground kick-ins and 6'x12' big goals.
8. If you arrive late to the game, you would have to wait until the game in progress is finished to join your team. Inserting people in the middle of the game disrupts the flow of the game, and it's not fair to players that arrived on time.
Field Location:The field is located on the corner of West134th street and Amsterdam Ave. Click on this Google link for location: Click here. (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=west+134+st+and+amsterdam+ave,+ny+ny&hl=en&ll=40.818234,-73.952451&spn=0.002156,0.003659&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=36.915634,59.941406&vpsrc=6&t=h&z=18)
Directions: By train: 1 train to 137th St. City College Station
Time: The game will start at the scheduled time sharp. Please be there 15 minutes earlier so we can get set up.
If you arrive late to the game, you would have to wait until the game in progress is finished to join your team. Inserting people in the middle of the game disrupts the flow of the game, and it's not fair to players that arrived on time.
Please pay the fee through paypal. Part of the proceeds go to NYC SOCCER KIDS (we already donated new soccer balls). It also goes to pay for the site admistration, meet-up fees, cones, soccer balls, and the new goals.
A white t-shirt and a red t-shirt to differentiate players of each team. The filed is turf so please bring turf shoes, sneakers or all terrain shoes; cleats are not allowed!
If you won't be able to make it to the game, please change your RSVP to "NO" 48 hours before kickoff time to receive a credit for a future game. This is done to give other members a chance to take your spot. Thank you!
If all the spots are taken, please get on the waiting list. If a spot opens up and you are on the waiting list, you will be sent an automated e-mail letting you know that a spot has just openned :).
Weather Policy: Games will be cancelled if the weather conditions are severe such as snow, sleet or thunderstorms. If the game is cancelled I will send out an e-mail the morning of the game. Please check your e-mail. If you are unsure, or can't get to your e-mail, you can also text me or call me at 917-981-5725.
See you on the pitch!
Go to Attendee List