Location visible to members
Please be there 15 minutes earlier so you can get set up, and bring a white and a red t-shirt.
Game style and Rules:
1. HAVE FUN!!! It's SOCCER
2. We'll play (2) 30-minute games.
3. We will divide into teams based on everyone's experience and skills.
4. No ball hogging.
5. Please use indoor shoes or sneakers. You will not be allowed to play with cleats.
6. The games are very laid back; rough play, tackles or sliding are not allowed and will not be tolerated.
7. We'll play with corner kicks and ground kick-ins and big goals.
8. If you arrive late to the game, you would have to wait until the game in progress is finished to join your team. Inserting people in the middle of the game disrupts the flow of the game, and it's not fair to players that arrived on time.
Field Location: We will play in an indoor gym in Public School 163. The school is located on West 97th street between Columbus Ave and Amsterdam Ave. For Google link: click here (https://maps.google.com/maps?q=west+97+street,+ny+ny,+ps+163&hl=en&ll=40.794107,-73.967729&spn=0.006482,0.016222&sll=40.697488,-73.979681&sspn=0.415428,1.038208&hq=west+97+street,+ny+ny,+ps+163&radius=15000&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A)
Directions: By train: 1,2 or 3 to 96th St Station. Or the B and C to 96th street station.
Time:Please get there on time so you can get set up.
If you arrive late to the game, you would have to wait until the game in progress is finished to join your team. Inserting people in the middle of the game disrupts the flow of the game, and it's not fair to players that arrived on time.
Please pay the fee through paypal. Part of the proceeds go to NYC SOCCER KIDS (we already donated new soccer balls and organized free games around the city). It also goes to pay for the site admistration, playing space, meet-up fees, cones, soccer balls, and the new goals.
A white t-shirt and a red t-shirt to differentiate players of each team. The gym is indoor wood so please use indoor shoes or sneakers. cleats are not allowed!
If you won't be able to make it to the game, please change your RSVP to "NO" 48 hours before kickoff time to receive a credit for the next game. This is done to give other members a chance to take your spot. Thank you!
If all the spots are taken, please get on the waiting list. If a spot opens up and you are on the waiting list, you will receive an automated e-mail letting you know that a spot has just openned. Once you get that email please rsvp right away so you can attend the game :)
Weather/Cancellation of games Policy: Games will be cancelled if the transit system shuts down due to inclement weather. Other than that, we play in all weather since it's indoors ;)If the game is cancelled I will send out an e-mail the morning of the game or earlier. Please check your e-mail. If you are unsure, or can't get to your e-mail, you can also text me or call me at[masked].
See you on the pitch!