Hosting another game on Saturday. Again, no permit - but this doesn't seem to be a problem so far.
We have bibs and a nice set of metal frame goals, so pull up. Organizers will be on the halfway line at the southern side of the field prior to the game - look for yellow/orange Select balls.
Bush Terminal Piers Park
Dark & White T-shirts in order to divide the teams.
Turf / Indoor Shoes - artificial grass is very hard, cleats not advised.
Please be there 10 minutes prior to the game.
1. We'll play one 60-minute game/Divide into three teams in the event of full roster. If players want to keep the ball rolling, we will stay for longer.
2. We will divide into teams based on everyone's experience and skills.
3. No ball hogging.
4. Sliding tackles are not allowed.
5. We'll play with corner kicks and ground kick-ins.
6. No attitude / trash talk.