addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Houston Texans Fans Message Board › Thank you + Superbowl at Idle Hands

Thank you + Superbowl at Idle Hands

Marc S.
user 17116711
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say a thanks to all the NYC Texans that supported the team and Idle Hands this season. I don't think any other bar in the area has gotten this amount of love and coverage for a sports team (considering that we're not even a sports bar)!

For those of you interested in spending Superbowl Sunday with us (mostly to watch the commercials and the Puppy Bowl, haha), please shoot me an email and I'll hold you a table.

Hope to see you in the off-season for some bourbon, beer and rock!

Marc